Alumni Resources

Alumni Resources

This page will continue to evolve. Please let us know if there is something you would like to see here!

Transcript Request

If you would like us to send a copy of your KCS Transcript to a college or employer, please complete this KCS Transcript Request Form and return it to

the school secretary.


Did you receive a scholarship in high school?

If you are a recent graduate (within the last 4 years) here is some renewal information:

P.O. Box 824 Lake Placid, NY United States 12946-0824 Telephone: 518-523-9588

As a reminder, kindly send a thank you note to the individual/organization from which your scholarship was awarded. The envelope given to you at graduation contains contact information for you to use.

Are you an Alumnus/a looking to give back by donating to a scholarship, or wish to start one of your own? Please call Keene Central School @ 518-576-4555 and ask to talk to the School Counseling Office or the Business Office for assistance.

Stopping by for a visit? Please be sure to schedule a time with staff prior to your visit.

We enjoy seeing you and want to hear how you are doing!!